Camellia Sinensis is a species of evergreen shrub or small tree whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce tea. It is of the genus Camellia "tea flower" of flowering plants in the family Theaceae. Common names include "tea plant", "tea shrub", and "tea tree".
- Have anti-cancer properties.
- Weight loss and obesity control.
- Promotes brain health.
- Boost Your Immune system.
- Preventing dizziness in elderly individuals.
- Reducing the risk of heart attacks
- Reduce the risk of having Kidney stones